Governments have big pockets filled with your tax dollar and therefore can afford to use litigation to their advantage. Most people cannot afford to take on government because of financial reasons. However there are a few things that the ordinary citizen can do to put a nice big stick in the spokes of government. Sure it will not bring them down but it can annoy more than you think.
- Create a blog and attack from cyberspace.
- Use freedom of information provisions.
- Complain in person to your local member.
- Write letters to your local member.
- Contact advocacy groups to advocate on your behalf.
- Start a petition.
- Get in the eye of television or newspaper journalists.
- Contact the Ombudsman.
Lodge an FOI today click on link